2012 International Volunteer in Forest Bureau summer program

2012年7月7日 星期六

Petra and Zita's introduction

My name is Petra and I`m from Czech republic. I`m working in Pingtung county in Shuangliou National Forest Recreation Area as volunteer. I`m really happy that I can work here because It is good opportunity how to know more information about forest, people in Taiwan and their style of life. I can gain new skills and new experience here.
我的名字是Petra,來自捷克共和國。今年暑假到台灣屏東縣的雙流國家森林遊樂區擔任志工。我真的很高興,可以在這裡工作,因為這是很好的機會,能夠獲得更多有關森林的信息,了解台灣人的生活習俗,我一定可以在這裡學到許多新的知識和寶貴經驗。

 
Here I am now in Shuangliou National Forest Recreation Area in the Southern of Taiwan. My name is Zita Setyaningrum from Indonesia. I joined in Taiwan Volunteer Forestry Bureau 2012 and I would like to work in Pingtung Forest district office for 2 months. I’d like to use this chance to know more about forest and how to manage from the conservation into restraint the forest. From this program I also can explore Taiwan’s culture, food, places and it’s attract me a lot to come here.
我的名字是Zita,來自印尼
現在在雙流國家森林遊樂區,它位於台灣南部。我在2012年參加了台灣林務局2個月的暑期志工計畫,並選擇在屏東雙流國家森林遊樂區服務。我想利用這個機會了解更多的有關森林的經營與保育。從這個志工活動,我可以探索台灣這地方的文化和美食,這是吸引我來這裡的主要原因。

沒有留言:

張貼留言